These keto biscuits are LIFE. They aren’t dry and choke you like other biscuits. They taste amazing toasted and filled with eggs, meat & cheese, as burgers, topped with gravy…. or??? Limitless possibilities. These biscuits mix up and cook super fast, so make a double or triple batch for the week and you will be set in no time flat. BOOM. Breakfast for DAYS. (Meal prep for the week just got tastier, people!) Now get in that kitchen and BAKE THESE NOW! #NOREGRETS #ONLYDELICIOUSNESS
Ingredient suggestion links:
Anthonys Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 Cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder (Optional)
- 2/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 Eggs
- 8 T Ghee or 1 stick Butter (Melted)
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Take all dry ingredients and mix in bowl, set aside.
- Cream wet ingredients till smooth, making sure there are no lumps from the sour cream.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients.
- If using Cheese, mix in last.
- Spoon mixture into silicon muffin cups (if using metal pan then GREASE WELL!)
- Make sure to fill no higher than cup edge, it will rise a bit and may overflow if too full.
- Bake @ 400F for 12-15 minutes or until nice and golden brown on top.
- Let cool before removing from pan for best results.
- Slice in half and fill with eggs, meat, and cheese and toast in the oven till cheese melts
- Top with yummy keto gravy
- Or just stuff plain in your mouth and ENJOY!
- Nutrition Facts based on a 16 biscuit batch. ~ Cal:112g, Fat:10g, Protein: 3.6g, Carbs: 1.4g
2 tablespoons of baking powder? That is heaps.
Yeah, you can probably lower that amount- it’s just how I always made it and it turned out so good I didn’t want to mess with it. Let me know if you try it, I would love to know how it works out for you!
Do they freeze well?
Sorry about the late reply I have been on vacation and sick! Yes they freeze well, great for making extra for later 🙂
Thank you for the print options! I hate to use up all the printer ink on what I consider useless info. these sound really good so I will be trying them soon. I think bread is the one item I miss most
No problem, I hate that too! Sorry for the late reply, the holidays were rough. I hope you enjoy the biscuits, I am about to make a batch myself:)