I like easy. I also like tasty. And sometimes (even though I usually just fast), I even like breakfast! This chia porridge really hits the spot and my kids devour it in minutes. Not TOO sweet and great textures for your mouth to enjoy. I love the crunchiness of the apple and the soft raisins. I’mm not normally a porridge fan, but this recipe is in my “keepers”!
Ingredient suggestion links:
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 can classic coconut milk
- 1/2 cup organic apple juice
- 1 crispy chopped apple (I used an Envy, but Honeycrisp a Pink Lady would be great!)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup small shredded coconut flakes
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 3 T honey
- Mix all ingredients well in a glass container, cover and let set overnight or for a few hours.
If you try this recipe out please let me know in the comments below!